- Fee simple interest in the 83-room Fairfield Inn & Suites Muskegon, an institutionally owned and third-party managed limited-service Marriott brand.
- This asset can be purchased alone or in combination with the nearby 81-room Hampton Inn Muskegon, also for sale in another Ten-X auction.
- The asset is readily financeable with strong in-place yield and +$105 RevPAR.
- Opportunity to purchase both assets and capitalize on strong operating synergies and economies of scale in owning two premium branded hotels.
- Offered unencumbered by debt and management with the ability to relicense with Marriott under new long-term franchise agreements.
- Significant operational upside upon completion of PIP and transfer to regional ownership with stronger operating economies.
- Adjacent to and visible from Highway 31 and readily accessible via Interstate 96 with upwards of 80,000 vehicles passing the location daily
- Proximate to all local leisure demand, including downtown Muskegon, 26 miles of Lake Michigan coastline, and the 3,000-seat Trinity Health Arena
- Home to the ~38,000-square-foot VanDyk Mortgage Convention Center, which recently opened in 2021
- The Muskegon Channel handles over 1 million tons of freight per year, contributing to Muskegon’s reputation as a major shipping center for the region
- Readily accessible to the broader Midwest, including the Muskegon County Airport (MKG) and the Lake Express Car Ferry transporting passengers from Milwaukee, WI, directly into downtown Muskegon.