- Fee simple interest in the institutionally-owned and third-party managed 104-room Residence Inn Columbus OH (Worthington) offered at a fraction of replacement cost
- Property offered for individual sale in the September 9th - 11th Ten-X auction event as part of a larger institutional portfolio sale
- Available unencumbered of debt and management with the ability to retain the Residence Inn brand with a new long-term license agreement with Marriott
- Proximate to and readily accessible via Interstate-270 (the Columbus areas’s ‘Outerbelt’) with more than 110,000 vehicles passing the location daily
- Walking distance to numerous nationally recognized restaurants and the Marcus Crossroads Cinema providing guests a unique amenity offering.
- Proximate to all local North Columbus area demand including Worthington Industries, Easton Town Center, Polaris Fashion Police , and the 2MM SF McCoy Center office building housing 13,000 employees (the single largest office building in Columbus and the second largest single-tenant office building in the United State behind the Pentagon).
- Readily accessible to downtown Columbus and all core regional demand including the Ohio State University, Ohio Stadium, Nationwide Arena, the Ohio Statehouse Capital building, and John Glenn Columbus International Airport
- Optimal time to be investing in greater Columbus, Ohio’s largest city, the 14th largest city in the country, and one of the fastest growing large cities in the country with a robust regional economy with an unemployment rate of 3.5% trending well below US national averages