- Fee-Simple interest in an institutionally owned and brand managed 169-room Doubletree by Hilton hotel.
- Irreplaceable location within the recently redeveloped ~30-acre Pruneyard Plaza mixed-use complex, including 260,000 sq. ft. of Retail and 365,000 sq. ft. of Office, plus additional development includes a 100,000 sq. ft office pad and 3 retail pads.
- High barrier to entry location within Silicon Valley
- Available unencumbered by debt and brand management with the ability to retain the Doubletree brand for a new long-term license or potential soft Hilton branding
- Approximately $3.5 million ($20.7k/key) of total renovation completed in 2016/17
- Renovations include interior and exterior improvements, including a new fitness center, PY Kitchen & Wine Garden restaurant, plaza seating area, front of house, and several other improvements
- Readily accessible to CA-17, Interstate 280, and CA 85 providing access to the entire Bay Area
- Proximate to all core demand generators including EBAY, SAAMA Technologies, High Tail Inc., Netflix, Roku, Adobe Systems, San Jose State University, Good Samaritan Hospital, and several others
- Located just over five-miles from downtown San Jose and San Jose International Airport and accessible to all regional demand including Levi’s Stadium (49ers NFL), Santana Row, Great America Theme Park, Winchester Mystery House, The Mountain Winery, San Jose Museum of Art, and Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk