- Fee simple interest in the institutionally owned and operated Motel 6 Kelso, WA (#43) priced at a substantial discount to replacement cost
- Property offers 63 total guest rooms and also includes a two-room manager’s apartment onsite
- Available unencumbered of management with an ability to retain the Motel 6 flag via a long-term franchise agreement
- Strong operational upside with asset transitioning out of a corporate management structure to a more traditional owner/operator model
- Located adjacent to I-5 at the Allen Street exit, a location passed by upwards of 43,000 vehicles daily
- The City of Kelso shares its western border with Longview and is part of the Longview, Washington Metro Statistical Area.
- Ideally situated about 95 miles from the Pacific Ocean at the intersection of the Cowlitz and Columbia Rivers and proximate to west coast railways the city supports a large manufacturing base.
- Largest employers in the area include the School District, Foster Farms, Safeway, Target, ALS Environmental laboratory, Western Fabrication, PAPE Machinery, and DSU Peterbilt.