- Fee simple interest in the 240-room Ramada Hotel available at a significant discount to replacement cost | 220 keys from existing operation, 10 Sodexo keys, 10 additional keys being used for storage and office space, and the potential for 16 additional keys as well.
- The Ramada is a recent vintage, and being maintained extremely well, there is minimum need of future Capital improvements by the prospective buyer.
- Available unencumbered of debt and management with the ability to retain the Ramada by Wyndham flag | Property is being offered for sale in the October 27th Ten-X Auction Event.
- Multiple flag options available including: Hyatt Place, Holiday Inn, TownePlace Suites / Fairfield Inn, Sonesta Select, Best Western and Radisson.
- Significant operational upside in transitioning away from absentee ownership / management to a more regional owner / operator with stronger local economies of scale
- Situated within the Missouri Ridge Commercial Park – an industrial / office complex home to numerous national and multi-national organizations
- Readily accessible and visible from Highway 2 – a primary east / west thoroughfare for the state with approximately 20,000 vehicles passing the location daily
- Closest lodging to the brand new $270MM Williston Airport XWA – which will allow for expanded flight operations and larger aircraft accessibility to the Williston area
- Proximate and readily accessible to all regional demand including KLX Energy, NexTier Energy Services, Haliburton and Sun Well Service
- Local area continues to expand with the development of Williston Square – the 800 acre commercial and residential district which will include a new hospital and healthcare clinic as well as the Williston Power Play Tournament Facility
- Optimal time to be investing in the region as energy pricing continues to rally / stabilize and the broader national economic recovery continues
- The Williston market continues to diversify economically with the area and local technology firms leading the country in the development of Unmanned Aircraft Systems