- Fee simple interest in the lender-owned Marriott Buffalo Niagara offered for purchase through REO sale.
- Property is being offered for sale through the December 14th auction event on Ten-X.
- Asset being under receiver control since August 2021 with lender completing foreclosure in April 2022
- Strong residual upside in purchasing REO asset at a discount to the prior debt balance, completing Marriott PIP and retaining a new long-term franchise license agreement.
- Within walking distance of the +32,000 student University of Buffalo with a Division I athletics program.
- Situated approximately one-mile of the 25,000 fan capacity University of Buffalo Stadium and the nearly 7,000 seat capacity Alumni Arena.
- Asset is readily visible and accessible via Interstate I290 with upwards of 100,000 vehicles passing the location daily.
- Approximately seven miles from Buffalo Niagara International Airport with a recently completed $80MM renovation and expansion.
- Proximate to all four of the Buffalo area US / Canadian border crossings – including the Peace Bridge which is the second business US / Canadian border crossing.
- Proximate to all additional regional demand including downtown Buffalo and Niagara Falls – host to approximately 20MM visitors annually.