- Fee simple interest in the 221-room Sheraton Omaha, NE expected to sell at a fraction of replacement cost
- Available unencumbered of debt and management with ability to retain the Sheraton flag via long-term relicense agreement with Marriott
- Unique opportunity to acquire an upper upscale Marriott asset in a thriving Midwestern MSA at a heavily discounted price per key
- Property offers several attractive full-service amenities including over 9,000 SF of meeting & banquet space, as well as the 128-seat Plaza Grille Bar & Restaurant
- Ideally situated in the “downtown” of west Omaha, adjacent to the I-680 and West Dodge Road interchange, an area passed by upwards of 92,000 vehicles daily
- Bordered by TD Ameritrade Corporate Headquarters, Westroads Mall, and the well-established Regency neighborhood that contains high-end residential, a 1MM+ SF premiere office park, and the upscale One Pacific Place shopping center
- Convenient to all broader Omaha demand including Henry Doorly Zoo, Creighton University, Downtown Old Market District, CHI Health Center Omaha, and TD Ameritrade Park home of the annual College Baseball World Series
- Ideal time to buy in Omaha given several substantial new investments within minutes of the Property including the new $50MM Topgolf mixed-use project directly east of I-680, the $450MM Children’s Hospital & Medical Center expansion, and the anticipated Heartwood Preserve development, a sprawling 500-acre, 15-year project owned by Berkshire Hathaway’s Applied Underwriters Inc.