- Fee simple interest in privately owned & operated 100-room Four Points Sheraton Sacramento Airport
- High yield investment with strong in place cash flow, solid double digit annual returns
- Hotel offers 14,000 sq. ft. of meeting/function space – Three meeting rooms located adjacent to the lobby and Two free standing buildings
- The hotel has been recognized as the nationwide leader in occupancy for the Four Points brand the past two consecutive years (Year-End 2017 – 93.2% occ., $140.24 ADR, and $130.94 RevPAR)
- Proximate to regional demand generators including the new Amazon Fulfillment Center, Sacramento International Airport, AAA, US Dept. of Defense, State Compensation Insurance Board, Liberty Mutual Insurance, Western Advantage Health, and Golden 1 Center Arena
- Optimal location just off Del Paso Road and Interstate 5 with upwards of 140,000 cars passing the location daily.
- Located within five miles of the Natomas Corporate Center, a 70-acre office park with ~1 million sq. ft. of Class A office space and 3 miles from the Sacramento International Airport